Human Resources Policies
SEVİNÇLER GROUP' s goals and strategies to achieve corporate and value-creation capabilities to contribute in the most important force that will contribute to ensuring the continuous development of employees, human resource policy is one of our primary goals.
Human resources management,
- Skilled work force to become the employer of choice to work;
- Communities will move into the future, SEVİNÇLER GROUP with values, work to pick and choose the most suitable to employ the work force;
- Selecting and recruiting in the global perspective and with the Community's proactive approach to meet future workforce needs
To Invest in employee development
- Employee development and continuous improvement environment for realizing their potential and to create opportunities;
- Managers, employees take responsibility for development by creating a culture where employees regularly monitor performance to ensure
and to promote open communication about it;
- A qualified, successful, a global leader in workforce and create a pool of employees in order to redirect development, Human Resources The main responsibility.
Organization Development and Empowerment
- To ensure the continued success of the Community of the organization, human resources, systems and processes are constantly reviewed and needs to be done in line;
- Monitoring of performance of high-potential employees and the Community's present and future needs assessment;
- Employee and organizational development within the Community for assignment, transfer and rotation practices to increase
Human Resources is priorities.